Tuesday, June 2, 2009

E3 Videos - OMFG Edition

For your E3 Halo/Bungie news, head over to our HQ at HaloFriday.com. But for the next couple of days here, I'm going to post some of the more amazing socks-knocking-off videos of some of the reveals taking place in LA this week. To kick things off here's a little tidbit I like to call: "HOLY FREAKING CRAP! THAT. WAS. AWESOME!"

Sit back, crank up the sound, turn out the lights and prepare to be blown away by BIOWARE and the new full cinematic trailer for:

Star Wars: The Old Republic



Holy Shite!

Now THAT is what the Clone Wars should have been. I have read about SW: The Old Republic previously but since I thought it was going to be an MMO, I kind of wrote it off.


But now?

WOAH. DUDE.


|)3V!|_

(Head over to Gametrailers.com for BIG and Hi Def!)

No comments:

Post a Comment