Monday, June 1, 2009

E3 2009 Starts Today! Live Blogging!

E3 is upon us again and this year promises to have some big game announcements from all the major players. But let's face it, we want to hear about Xbox 360 and Halo 3: ODST!

Posted on KOTAKU this morning is a note that the Microsoft Press Conference is starting 5 minutes earlier than scheduled at 10:25 am PST (1:25 pm EST) to make room for a last minute announcement. Now, I have live blogged this event in the past but I don't think I'm going to be able to do that today due to the fact that I have a JOB and need to get work done! But over at Kotaku they will be live blogging and so will many others around the gaming universe. I would recommend Kotaku, Gamespot or
Major Nelson for your live coverage, but you can also try IGN, Cnet and Joystiq for additional news. And as I am a 360 fanboy, I will be posting the biggest news in summary when it's all over. It looks to be the year of sequels with ODST, a Gears of War 2 expansion, Bioshock 2, Assassins Creed 2, Mass Effect 2, Modern Warfare 2 (even though that's sort of call of duty 6), etc...

Here are your links to coverage, and we'll see you when it's over. Enjoy!

Kotaku full coverage

Kotaku Live Blog

Gamespot E3 Central

Gamespot - Live Press Conference Video

Major Nelson - Live blog and Live Chat


|)3V!|_

No comments:

Post a Comment