Thursday, March 5, 2009

This Is Why I Hate (Okay, Strongly Dislike) The Wii

And at the same time LOVE the British! (You'll understand when you see the video)

My problem with the Wii is thus:

Besides the fact that they don't have any truly original, immersive, or GOOD games to play, is that the ones that they get you to
want to buy, you need an entirely separate, expensive, wireless Wii-cessory with a cord, to play the -blam- game they tricked you into needing in the first place!

That's where this video hits the damn thing -- right between the ii's.

|)3V!|_


1 comment:

  1. As a proud owner of a Wii, moreso for my kids than myself, it is a fun system. Not one that I would have purchsed in place of or in addition to my 360 if I didn't have kids. Lots of peripherals (sp?) but you gotta give some props to the whole accurate motion thingy. Boxing is especially kewl.

    ReplyDelete