Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Terminator Salvation Trailer Just Exploded My Pants

Seriously, I'm sitting here with smoking remains of pants scattered all around me. If this movie is as good as the trailer sets the stage for, I will be one pleased Sci-Fi geek. I'll need to be prepared with extra trousers when this comes out. The combination of this, Watchmen, Transformers 2, and Star Trek, will probably lead to some serious pants issues for me in 2009.

There has been a lot said about Terminator: Salvation, some good some not so good. Christian Bale is clearly a bit eccentric (and by 'a bit' I mean the meter seems pegged lately), but I continue to love him on screen. So far McG seems to have done everything right if the trailer is to be believed. I guess we just have to wait until May, 21 to be sure. Until then, watch this trailer with some new COOL tidbits scattered about. But please, we're warning you, your pants may spontaneously explode. Maybe just watch it without pants.

No - sorry, that's a bit creepy. Pants on, take your chances...


|)3V!|_




Biggie size it

No comments:

Post a Comment