Thursday, August 7, 2008

Speaking of Music...

Since I've talked about the whole Halo Friday Playlist thing, here's what's actually on the playlist in its current form. It's still taking shape as I add stuff to it all the time but this is it as of right now (bands only as there are multiple tracks from each artist. I might list those out later).


40 Below Summer
808 state
Ac Dc
Breaking Benjamin
Caviar
Chevelle
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Deftones
Everlast
Expansion Union
Fall Out Boy
Fishbone
Fluke
Front 242
(Hed) p.e.
Helmet
Hybrid
Jimmy's Chicken Shack
Josh Wink
Justice
Korn
Mindless Self Indulgence
Mudvayne
Muse
NIN
A Perfect Circle
Poe
Prodigy
Queens Of The Stone Age
Senser
Silversun Pickups
Snapcase
Staind
System Of A Down
Taproot
My Life With The Thrill Kill Cult
Tool


So if you catch me singing into my headset during the next Halo Friday, I apologize in advance. This is a great bunch of artists to jam to and kick some Spartan ass!

|)3V!|_

1 comment:

  1. Man - that is quite a list! I usually just rely on the DJ gamers who like to blast music through the headphone or just scream and yell as if they are actually entertaining people! Oh wait - your idea is much better than that!

    ReplyDelete