Monday, May 11, 2009

Speaking of Movies...

This weekend, the new Star Trek movie came out. Did you see it yet? What did you think? I have not, but I hear that it's awesome. TOTALLY F'n awesome. I am blocking some time next weekend to see it as both media reviews and friends of mine have all corroborated it's Trek awesomeness...

Next up? Terminator Salvation. This is the one that I think I have been the most anticipatory for. The trailers all make it seem like an amazing thrill ride through the apocalyptic, SkyNet controlled future that up till now, we have only gotten brief glimpses at. Well now that the movie is about 10 days away, here is a new FOUR MINUTE trailer of amazing quality, that should cement your decision to go to see this when it comes out. Again I can only hope that it's as good as the trailer and that they didn't blow the good scenes just for that. If the movie lives up to this 4 minute batch of glorious eye candy, then we're in for one hell of a movie.

Sit back, relax and enjoy this, the total shizzle....


|)3V!|_

Ps. Let me know what you think of the new layout. I am trying to give more room for posted videos and images. The other layout would not allow for stretching and would send YouTube vids off the page. Now I can post them more bigglier!



1 comment: