Thursday, July 9, 2009

MechWarrior Franchise Reboot Coming To 360 (and PC) And The Trailer ROCKS.

Wow, has it been a month since E3 already? Man how time flies! Things have been kind of busy what with summer here now and the busy month just having wrapped up at that thing called work... So now I think I can get back to posting on a semi-regular basis and show you some of the cool things that I find out there for the 360. ODST is still about 10 weeks away and we have all seen and kept up with Bungie's news (you do read B.net right?) so for today I thought I'd show you something that was announced yesterday that really piqued my interest.

Remember playing pen-and-paper BattleTech? Remember playing the PC version and then later the original Xbox MechWarrior? I sure do. Now it looks like the guy that formed FASA now runs Piranha Games, and that company got the rights to MechWarrior. The series is about to get a next-gen reboot and the trailer that was released yesterday looks fantastic. It feels like MechWarrior has all the right sights and sounds and if done right, make quite the comback.

One question though - Doesn't it seem like when things go bad, really bad, there's ALWAYS an Atlas around to fuck you up?

Yeah, I thought so...

|)3V!|_



No comments:

Post a Comment