Thursday, October 2, 2008

Birthday SHOUT Outs

Well its that time of year. Lots of birthdays in a relatively short period of time.

It may seem a little impersonal to just blog out a Happy Birthday, but if you think about it, I'm actually putting their names and birthdays out there for all eternity!! So lets get right to it

Happy Birthday to all my friends!!

Chanh Q - September 9th
Boily-man - September 12th
Devil - September 15th
Merlin - September 30th
my sister Mary - October 1st
Tracy T - October 5th
my b-day brother; John Cook - October 6th
Deputy Noah - October 7th
Laura B - October 10th

Hope you all have/had a great day! And if I ever get a day off again, I will definitely be up for some celebrating.

S-i-X

1 comment:

  1. That's precisely why we used to have Sept/Oct PARTY every year. look at that grouping! I will tip a few adult beverages to all the above mentioned on Saturday at the Homecoming/Reunion Football Game. See you there SIX!

    |)3V!|_

    ReplyDelete